Wenty United Shop // Frequently Asked Questions
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION & FAQ’s
- As of 4th May 2016, delivery time on orders placed from this date will revert to the normal 7-10 Business day turn around
- All orders will need to be picked up at Ringrose Park
- Stock information
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION FOR 2016 SEASON
The following information is provided to make the buying experience as simple as possible.
We also advise you read through the section below for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) that lists the main follow up
customer service questions concerning ordering and delivery.
WENTY UNITED SHOP ONLINE STORE
The Wenty United Shop is supported by WT Group Pty Ltd. WT Group is an officially appointed stockist of all brands offered on this website.
if you cannot find the information you are looking for on this page you can email us via he Contact Us link at the top of this page or send an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICING & PAYMENT
- All credit card orders are processed via this website using Stripe.
- We do not accept credit card orders by phone for safety reasons.
- All prices shown include GST.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER
- After making an online payment you will receive confirmation of your order with us you will receive.
- WT Group will receive the same payment confirmation email that you do. The payment confirmation contains all the order
- information we need to know. In most case you will not receive another email from us until time your order is ready and
- at Ringrose. If we have any questions in regards your order, or questions in regards to any “notes” you attach to the
- payment, we will follow up with you directly.
- There are no returns, refunds or exchanges once any item has been ordered.
- See also FAQ Point 4 below
- As a general rule you need to allow up to 10 business days after date of purchase for your shirt or shorts to be printed and posted.
- Orders with combined products (will be sent as one delivery when shirt printing has been completed)
Feel free to drop us a line by email. We will be happy to help or answer any question
Use the email on the Contact Us page
1) Where is my Order Confirmation?
The Went United Shop uses a Strip cart. Your payment receipt IS your order confirmation and we receive the same copy of
the transaction you do. We do not send any further order confirmation.
2) I did not get an email from Wenty United Shop after payment
- Normally this happens if you have entered your email address incorrectly when paying. We will still get our copy of your order, so nothing is lost.
- You will normally see an immediate email from Wenty United Shop. If this has not occured within 1 hour of ordering, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a copy if the order has been processed.
- You can also check your bank or credit card account online to see if a transaction has been processed for the amount paid.
5) What do I do if product is faulty or I wish to exchange?
- You may return your product, if it is faulty within 7 days of receipt, for a replacement. We will refund on faulty products.
- For returns for reasons other than faulty product (such and change of mind or wrong size selection), and not including printed or emroidered product, we will exchange your item or refund your initial payment, less the cost of the original postage.
- Except for faulty product, the buyer pays all postage for returns and exchanges. (both directions)
6) What’s the process for returning or exchanging?
- Other than faulty product, only non personalised items that are returned with original packaging intact, product unworn and with all product tags still attached to the garment, will be accepted back.
- Removal of any product tags will be regarded as acceptance of an item. We are unable to resell any item without the original Brand product tags.
- WT Group retains the final determination on whether an item will be accepted back for refund or exchange. If we do not accept an item back, the buyer is responsible for the cost of the return postage
To return: –
- Pack the item in a suitable envelope or bag.
- Make sure that all product packing is included and that the product tags are still attached to the item.
- Enclose a copy of your order noting your reason for return and your requirements (exchange, refund etc).
- Include a Pre paid and self addressed Aust Post address post bag for us to return the exchange back to you. This will make the exchange quicker, otherwise we will invoice you through PayPal for return postage payment.
Post the item to:
WT Group Pty Ltd
85 Fennell Street
North Parramatta NSW 2151